Our office will be closed for its annual Christmas break, 1pm 23rd December and resume operations 8:30am 3rd January.
Please Note our office and showroom will close for annual Christmas break at 1pm 23rd December and will resume operations 8:30am 3rd January.
Spirit Fires Ltd owns the CVO Fire, Spirit, FireVault and EasyFire brands (registered in the UK, 06115228)
The Double Sided FIRE WAVE creates a stunning fireplace feature with a large opening of 1500mm x 265mm and can be used to divide two rooms or a living space. Supplied as a complete package of ribbon burner, remote system, enclosure and gather. There are multiple options for finishes and optional extras. Bespoke versions are also possible upon request. As installed in Fairmont Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
A version of this fire is installed in the Double Tree Hilton London and the Fairmont Hotel in Abu Dhabi. Normally installed as frameless hole in the wall fire design however there is an option to fit a metal or stone trim if required. This is a very sleek and modern style fireplace. The 11kw burner is operated by battery remote making it easy to install with only a gas connection required. The remote is fully sequential and is operated by a remote handset that controls the flame on/off and flame up/down. The Fire Wave is available for either natural gas or lpg and has European wide CE approval. All CVO products are hand made in the UK using locally purchased materials. As this is a double sided fireplace with opening on both sides special attention must be taken for the flue requirements and burner ventilation. Please read the attached specification sheets and if in any doubt please call us to discuss.
- FLUE SIZE : Only a 200mm Flue Pipe or Class1 chimney is required, minimum length is only 2.5m
- REMOTE : The fire has a thermostatic remote control which will adjust the flame to maintain room temperature.
- GATHER : Our fireplace includes a gather with a 200mm spigot. This ensures the maximum efficiency and flame quality.
- STYLE : The FireWave has been installed in homes, bars, restaurants and hotels in the UK, USA and Australia.
- OPTIONS : There are multiple versions with various finishes, ceramics and trims available including double sided versions.
- MADE IN THE UK : This fireplace is handmade in the UK using locally sourced materials, given over 40 tests before shipping.
Options (available at checkout):
- Enclosure: Frameless Brushed, Polished or Black Steel.
- Ceramics : Black interior also has option to add Logs or Pebbles.
- Fascia Trim: Brushed Stainless Steel trim available, we can also supply a glass panel with trim for one side to reduce the flue requirements.
- Gather: The gather is supplied with the fire and must be used. The gather has a 250mm spigot.
- Power Supply: The fire is operated by 5 x AA batteries.
FIRE WAVE® is a registered Trademark.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas or LPG/Propane (All European Gas Catergories) - select at checkout.|
|Appliance Type||Chimney Fire with Open Flame|
|Control System||Remote Control, Fully Sequential, Operated by Hand Set, Controls On & Off and Flame Up & Down. 6 x AA Battery, Upgrade to 240v available.|
|Countries||AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, IE, IT, LU, MT, NL, NO, PT, SE,|
|Efficiency Rating||Approx 50% (Depends on chimney draw)|
|Heat Input (kW)||10.7kW High, 6.0kW Low (Natural Gas)|
|Heat Output (kW)||5.3kW High, 3.0kW Low (Natural Gas)|
|Running Costs||46p/hour (High Setting) (Based on Natural Gas @ 4.3p/kW/hr)|
|Flue System Required||As this is a see through installation specialist flue arrangements may be required including a fan system. To avoid this we can supply a glass panel to one side.|
|Air Vent Required||External Room Ventilation Required|
|Specification Sheet (PDF) #1||Double Sided Wave PDF Specification Sheet - click here|
|Specification Sheet (PDF) #2||Installation Guidance - Burner Air - click here|
|Specification Sheet (PDF) #3||No|
|Specification Sheet (PDF) #4||No|
|Installation By||Gas Safe Registered Engineer|
|Special Comments||Please read technical PDF in full as it gives extra information required for installation. When this fire is installed as frameless additional burner ventilation needs to be planned before installation. We can supply a specification sheet advising how to achieve this. If in doubt about any aspect of this fire please call our technical sales team on 01325-301020 during office hours or email using the contact button below.|