Please Note our showroom will be closed for Refurbishment from Monday 16th January until Monday 30th January and there will be no viewings available during this time.
Spirit Fires Ltd owns the CVO Fire, Spirit, FireVault and EasyFire brands (registered in the UK, 06115228)
MADINI® Hole in the Wall Fire Basket with Pebbles or Logs. This contemporary fireplace incorporates a black steel enclosure and gas fire basket with pebbles. The frameless enclosure is designed to allow for simple letterbox installation however an optional stone trim can be added if required. The overall opening size is 840mm x 250mm with a depth of only 310mm to fit modern homes. As the burner does not require additional burner ventilation installation is very easy and straight forward. The fire has a heat input of 4.9kw, a running cost of 22p per hour and is operated by a battery remote control system with hand set. Burner can also be purchased separately for use in bespoke fireplace designs.
The MADINI gas fire can be used with either a class 1 or class 2 chimney and does not require additional room ventilation (wall vent). The fire can be supplied with an optional gather unit that connects the enclosure to a 125mm liner. Please note that it is advised to buy the gather unit even if you are not using a flue liner as this improves the efficiency of the gas fire, improves the flame quality and also stops debris falling into the fire from the chimney. If in doubt please ask. The fire can also be upgraded to operate with a mains power supply to avoid changing batteries. Please read the technical information prior to ordering.
Options (available at checkout):
- Burner: The burner is a self contained unit with battery remote control. This is available to buy separately without the enclosure.
- Enclosure: Standard Enclosure is Matt Black Steel, Upgrade to Brushed or Polished Stainless Available.
- Optional Trim. 4pc of natural stone available in Limestone, Black Granite, Rigel or Madre Perle.
- Gather: The gather is specially designed to link the enclosure to a flue liner and has a 127mm spigot. We strongly advise buying the gather even if the fire is to be fitted into a brick built chimney. The gather will prevent debris falling into the opening from the chimney, stabilise the flame and maximise the efficiency.
- Power Supply: The fire has 6 x AA batteries to keep installation costs to a minimum however there is an option to buy a mains upgrade at checkout.
MADINI is a registered trademark.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas Only|
|Appliance Type||Chimney Fire with Open Flame|
|Control System||Remote Control, Fully Sequential, Operated by Hand Set, Controls On & Off and Flame Up & Down. 6 x AA Battery, Upgrade to 240v available.|
|Countries||AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, IE, IT, LU, MT, NL, NO, PT, SE,|
|Efficiency Rating||Approx 50% (Depends on chimney draw and if a gather has been used)|
|Heat Input (kW)||4.9kW (High) and 2.4kW (Low)|
|Heat Output (kW)||2.5kW (High) and 1.2kW (Low)|
|Running Costs||41p/hour (High Setting) (Based on Natural Gas @ 4.3p/kW/hr)|
|Flue System Required||Minimum: 125mm x 2m Flue Liner or conventional Class 1 brick built chimney.|
|Air Vent Required||No Room Ventilation Required|
|Specification Sheet (PDF) #1||Enclosure Tech Drawing - click here|
|Specification Sheet (PDF) #2||Burner Tech Drawing - click here|
|Specification Sheet (PDF) #3||No|
|Specification Sheet (PDF) #4||No|
|Installation By||Gas Safe Registered Engineer|
|Special Comments||Please read technical PDF in full as it gives extra information required for installation. If in doubt about any aspect of this fire please call our technical sales team on 01325-301020 during office hours or email using the contact button below.|