Spirit Fires Ltd owns the CVO Fire, Spirit, FireVault and EasyFire brands (registered in the UK, 06115228)
25% OFF - The CVO FIRE WAVE is a high quality gas fireplace with unique design features. This 1500mm wide gas fire has been designed to create a stunning landscape ribbon of flame, or "WOW" factor, for any domestic or commercial property. The fire is the perfect size for mounting a 60" TV above (see images for examples). This 11Kw gas fire has unique features which set it aside from any other fireplace on the market. Designed to allow easy installation into both new and old properties with the minimal amount of cost and building work. The 11kw ribbon gas burner has a flame which dances within the enclosure. This is a very large and impressive fireplace that will add a unique interior design aspect to the room. This fire is installed in the Double Tree Hilton London, the Fairmont Hotel in Abu Dhabi and many properties in the UK, Europe, USA and Australia. The fire is normally installed as frameless however there are a wide range of trim options available, plus there is a double sided or see through version available.
SIZE CHOICE - there are two versions (see technical drawing).
- VERSION 1 - Opening Size 175mm x 1500mm
- VERSION 2 - Opening Size 265mm x 1500mm
- FLUE SIZE : Only a 175mm Flue Pipe or Class1 chimney is required, minimum length is only 2.5m
- REMOTE : The fire has a thermostatic remote control which will adjust the flame to maintain room temperature.
- DEPTH : This fire requires only 317mm depth and is suitable for most old and new build properties.
- GATHER : Our fireplace includes a gather with a 175mm spigot. This ensures the maximum efficiency and flame quality.
- STYLE : The FireWave has been installed in homes, bars, restaurants and hotels in the UK, USA and Australia.
- OPTIONS : There are multiple versions with various finishes, ceramics and trims available including double sided versions.
- MADE IN THE UK : This fireplace is handmade in the UK using loacclly sourced materials, given over 40 tests before shipping.
The 11kw gas burner is operated by new modern battery powered remote system meaning only a gas connection is required. The remote system features BOTH a thermostatic and sleep timer function. The digital handset can be set to the desired room temperature and will then turn the flame up or down autoimatically to conserve energy and reduce gas bills.
The Fire Wave is available for either natural gas or lpg and has European wide CE approval. All CVO products are hand made in the UK using locally purchased materials and is on live display in our Northern showroom.
Options (available at checkout):
- Enclosure: Choose from Brushed Stainless, Black, Polished, black and Brushed Mixed Steel.
- Ceramics: BChoose as a clean ribbon flame or add logs or pebbles.
- Fascia: Brushed Stainless Steel, Satin Black Steel, Limestone, Black Granite and many others upon request.
- Gather: The gather is supplied with the fire and must be used. The gather has a 178mm spigot.
- Power Supply: The fire is operated by 5 x AA batteries.
FIRE WAVE® is a registered Trademark.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas or LPG/Propane (All European Gas Catergories) - select at checkout.|
|Appliance Type||Chimney Fire with Open Flame|
|Control System||Remote Control, Fully Sequential, Operated by Hand Set, Controls On & Off and Flame Up & Down. 6 x AA Battery, Upgrade to 240v available.|
|Countries||AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, IE, IT, LU, MT, NL, NO, PT, SE,|
|Efficiency Rating||Approx 50% (Depends on chimney draw)|
|Heat Input (kW)||10.7kW High, 6.5kW Low (Natural Gas)|
|Heat Output (kW)||5.4kW High, 3.2kW Low (Natural Gas)|
|Running Costs||46p/hour (High Setting) (Based on Natural Gas @ 4.3p/kW/hr)|
|Flue System Required||Minimum: 178mm x 2.5m or conventional Class 1 brick built chimney.|
|Air Vent Required||100cm2 External Room Ventilation Required|
|Specification Sheet (PDF) #1||Fire Wave Technical Specification Sheet - click here|
|Specification Sheet (PDF) #2||Additional Burner Air Guidance - click here|
|Specification Sheet (PDF) #3||Ribbon Selector Chart - click here|
|Specification Sheet (PDF) #4||No|
|Installation By||Gas Safe Registered Engineer|
|Special Comments||Please read technical PDF in full as it gives extra information required for installation. When this fire is installed as frameless additional burner ventilation needs to be planned before installation. We can supply a specification sheet advising how to achieve this. There is a double sided or see through version of this fire available. See "Central Fires" at top of site. Please call and we can email a copy. If in doubt about any aspect of this fire please call our technical sales team on 01325-301020 during office hours or email using the contact button below.|