The Double Sided (See Through) FIRE RIBBON is an example of exquisite, modern design and has a mesmerizing ribbon of flame. This high quality gas fire is the choice of architects and designers around the World, providing a stunning feature fireplace for homes, hotels, wine bars and restaurants. The double-sided gas fire is supplied as a complete package including the gas ribbon burner, enclosure, remote control, gather and 2 x natural stone fascia. There is an option to mix the fascia types on either side of the fire to create a very unique look.
The fascia is made of 20mm thick solid natural stone, which is 1350mm wide and has an opening width of 845mm. The gas fire burner is operated by a fully sequential, battery powered, remote control system with thermostatic control. Please read the technical information prior to ordering.
- Thermostatic Control - when using this feature the handset can be set to the desired room temperature. The handset will then monitor the room temperature and adjust the flame to maintain the correct level. This saves energy and running costs are reduced.
- Ventilation - If the upgraded version is bought no room air vent is required, if the standard version is purchased a 100cm2 air vent will be required. Call sales to discuss..
- Flue System - As this is a double sided fire careful consideration must be given to the flue requirements. If the fire is to be installed open on both sides specialist flue knowledge may be required including possibly a fan extraction system. To avoid this complication, and the requirement of an air vent, it is advised to upgrade the fire with a glass panel and trim on one side. The type of chimney you will be using needs to be specified at the time of order. If in doubt about which version you require please call sales before ordering to discuss the best solution.
Options (available at checkout):
- Enclosure: There are various enclosure options:
- Brushed Steel with Brushed Steel Shelves.
- Black Steel with Brushed Steel Shelves.
- Black Steel with Logs or Pebbles has Black Shelves.
- Polished Steel with Polished Steel Shelves.
- Others upon request.
- Glass Panel: If the special trim with fixed glass panel is purchased the fire can be used with a standard flue system and does not need an air vent.
- Fascia: This is available in a wide range of natural stone finishes..
- Gather: The gather is supplied with the fire and must be used. the gather has a 200mm spigot.
- Power Supply: The fire is operated by a battery remote system.
- Shipping: £39 UK Mainland, for Export Shipping Call for a quote.
There is a smaller version of this fire available which has a 980mm x 605mm fascia and a smaller opening. This fire is for homes with a smaller chimney and has a 6Kw remote control gas burner.
CVO designed and launched the FIRE RIBBON® in 2002 and we own the European Trademark.
- Tech A
Saving No Manufacturer CVO FIRE Fuel Type Natural gas or LPG/Propane (select at checkout) Appliance Type Chimney Fire with Open Flame Control System Thermostatic Remote Control operated by Hand Set. Battery Powered. Countries AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, IE, IT, LU, MT, NL, NO, PT, SE, Efficiency Rating Approx 50% (Depends on chimney draw and if a gather has been used) Heat Input (kW) 7.4Kw Heat Output (kW) 7.4Kw Running Costs 32p/hour (High Setting) (Based on Natural Gas @ 4.3p/kW/hr) Flue System Required The Gather has a 200mm spigot for a flue liner. A conventional Class 1 brick built chimney can also be used however if the fire is open on both sides it is possible a fan system will be required. Air Vent Required If the optional glass panel is used no air vent will be required, if the fire is open on both sides then a 100cm2 is required. Specification Sheet (PDF) #1 Full Size 1350mm Wide PDF Specification Sheet Specification Sheet (PDF) #2 Smaller 980mm Wide PDF Specification Sheet Specification Sheet (PDF) #3 No Specification Sheet (PDF) #4 No Installation By Gas Safe Registered Engineer Dimensions No Special Comments Please read technical PDF in full as it gives extra information required for installation. If in doubt about any aspect of this fire please call our technical sales team on 01325-301020 during office hours or email using the contact button below.
- Tech B
- Related Products