The CVO FIRE RIVER has been designed with a beautiful dancing ribbon of flame. This Double Sided or See Through gas fireplace is available with a wide choice of enclosure finishes and trims available. The standard model is frame-less however a wide range of trim options are available if desired. The gas fire can be supplied as a clean ribbon of flame or the fire can be upgraded with either logs or pebbles if desired. This modern gas fire is operated by a technologically advanced remote control unique on the UK market. This battery powered remote system is operated by a digital handset and features additional options including a thermostatic temperature control and a sleep timer. As installed in the Daily Mail "House of the Year"
- Thermostatic Control - when using this feature the handset can be set to the desired room temperature. The handset will then monitor the room temperature and adjust the flame to maintain the correct level. This saves energy and running costs are reduced.
- Ventilation - If the upgraded version is bought no room air vent is required, if the standard version is purchased a 100cm2 air vent will be required. Call sales to discuss..
- Flue System - As this is a double sided fire careful consideration must be given to the flue requirements. If the fire is to be installed open on both sides specialist flue knowledge may be required including possibly a fan extraction system. To avoid this complication, and the requirement of an air vent, it is advised to upgrade the fire with a glass panel and trim on one side. The type of chimney you will be using needs to be specified at the time of order. If in doubt about which version you require please call sales before ordering to discuss the best solution.
- Watch Video:
The Fire River is hand made in UK and is built to a very high standard, the fire has been supplied to customers across the UK, Europe, USA and Australia. The fireplace assembly is built using high quality materials and is supplied as a cartridge to make installation easy and straightforward. When comparing cheaper designs it is worth noting you will probably may more for installation.
The Fire River is a sleek and modern gas fireplace operated by a battery remote control system, all that is required is a gas connection. There are many variations and options available at checkout, we can also design bespoke versions in various sizes. Choose from either Natural Gas or LPG/Propane gas burner. The River has full CE approval for 11 different gas categories meaning we can supply to any European country without any adjustment or modification. The fire river has an opening size (width) of 860mm, a wider version, the Fire Wave is available at a width of 1500mm, Please read the full technical specification prior to ordering.
Options (available at checkout):
- Enclosure: There are various enclosure options:
- Brushed Steel with Brushed Steel Shelves.
- Black Steel with Brushed Steel Shelves.
- Black Steel with Logs or Pebbles has Black Shelves.
- Polished Steel with Polished Steel Shelves.
- Others upon request.
- Glass Panel: If the special trim with fixed glass panel is purchased the fire can be used with a standard flue system and does not need an air vent.
- Fascia: Brushed Stainless Steel, Satin Black Steel, Limestone, Black Granite and many others upon request.
- Gather: The gather is supplied with the fire and must be used. the gather has a 200mm spigot.
- Power Supply: The fire is operated by a battery remote system.
- Shipping: £39 UK Mainland, for Export Shipping Call for a quote.
FIRE RIVER® is a registered Trademark.
- Tech A
Saving No Manufacturer CVO FIRE Fuel Type Natural gas or LPG/Propane (All European Gas Catergories) - select at checkout. Appliance Type Chimney Fire with Open Flame Control System Remote Control, Fully Sequential, Operated by Hand Set, Controls On & Off and Flame Up & Down. 6 x AA Battery, Upgrade to 240v available. Countries AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, IE, IT, LU, MT, NL, NO, PT, SE, Efficiency Rating Approx 50% (Depends on chimney draw and if a gather has been used) Heat Input (kW) 7.4Kw Heat Output (kW) 3.7Kw Running Costs 33p/hour (High Setting) (Based on Natural Gas @ 4.3p/kW/hr) Flue System Required As this is a see through installation specialist flue arrangements may be required including a fan system. To avoid this we can supply a glass panel to one side. Air Vent Required If the glass panel is purchased then no vent is required, if the fire is open on both sides a 100cm2 vent will be required. Specification Sheet (PDF) #1 Double Sided Fire River PDF Specification Sheet - click here Specification Sheet (PDF) #2 Installation Guidance - Burner Air - click here Specification Sheet (PDF) #3 No Specification Sheet (PDF) #4 No Installation By Gas Safe Registered Engineer Dimensions No Special Comments This fire is supplied with a gather as standard. Please read technical PDF in full as it gives extra information required for installation. When this fire is installed as frameless additional burner ventilation needs to be planned before installation. We can supply a specification sheet advising how to achieve this. There is a double sided or see through version of this fire available. See "Central Fires" at top of site. Please call and we can email a copy. If in doubt about any aspect of this fire please call our technical sales team on 01325-301020 during office hours or email using the contact button below.
- Tech B
The technical image shows the fire with the trim. If glass is required on one side the trim will be supplied with the glass.
- Related Products