The CVO FIRE RIVER has been designed with a beautiful dancing ribbon of flame. There are multiple design options with a wide choice of enclosure finishes and trims available. The standard model is frame-less however a wide range of trim options are available if desired. The dancing ribbon burner has a mesmerizing effect. The gas fire can be supplied as a clean dancing ribbon of flame or the fire can be upgraded with either logs or pebbles if desired. This modern gas fire is operated by a technologically advanced remote control unique on the UK market. This battery powered remote system is operated by a digital handset and features additional options including a thermostatic temperature control and a sleep timer.
- Thermostatic Control - when using this feature the handset can be set to the desired room temperature. The handset will then monitor the room temperature and adjust the flame to maintain the correct level. This saves enegry and running costs are reduced.
- Minimum Depth - the fire has been designed with an overall depth of only 315mm this make it suitable to be installed in most old and new properties.
- Ventilation - when buying the Class 2 version of this fire no room air vent is required.
- Flue System - the fire can be used with a wide range of chimney types, class 1 or class 2, and either a 127mm flue liner with a minimum of 3m length or 175mm flue liner with a minimum of 2m length. The type of chimney you will be using needs to be specified at the time of order. If in doubt about which version you require please call sales before ordering to discuss the best solution.
The Fire River is hand made in UK and is built to a very high standard, the fire has been supplied to customers across the UK, Europe, USA and Australia. The fireplace assembly is built using high quality materials and is supplied as a cartridge to make installation easy and straightforward. When comparing or fire against chyeap copies please note that our fire is built to a high specification and on a cheaper fire you pay more for installation.
The Fire River is a sleek and modern gas fireplace operated by a battery remote control system, all that is required is a gas connection. There are many variations and options available at checkout, we can also design bespoke versions in various sizes. Choose from either Natural Gas or LPG/Propane gas burner. The River has full CE approval for 11 different gas categories meaning we can supply to any European country without any adjustment or modification. The fire river has an opening size (width) of 860mm, a wider version, the Fire Wave is available at a width of 1500mm, Please read the full technical specification prior to ordering.
Options (available at checkout):
- Design Style :
- Class 2 - On this version there is a small 60mm glass slip at the top of the enclosure which then allows the fire to be fitted with only a class 2 or 125mm flue pipe, and there is no need for an air vent in the room. The fire can still be fitted into larger chimney sizes and used with larger flue pipes however the gather is supplied on this version with a 130mm diameter spigot.
- Class 1 - On this fire the gather is supplied with a 180mm diameter spigot and there is no small glass panel at the top of the enclosure. This version will require an air vent of 100cm2 within the room.
- Enclosure: There are various enclosure options:
- Brushed Steel with Brushed Steel Shelves.
- Black Steel with Brushed Steel Shelves.
- Black Steel with Logs or Pebbles has Black Shelves.
- Polished Steel with Polished Steel Shelves.
- Others upon request.
- Fascia: Brushed Stainless Steel, Satin Black Steel, Limestone, Black Granite and many others upon request.
- Gather: The gather is specially designed to link the enclosure to a flue liner and has either a 130mm or 180mm spigot. This depends on which version you are installing. We advise buying the gather to maintain the efficiency of the fire, improve flame quality and to prevent debris falling into the opening from the chimney. NOTE: If the class 2 upgrade is not selected at checkout you will be sent the Class 1 version which needs an air vent and has a 180mm Spigot.
- Power Supply: The fire is operated by a battery remote system.
- Shipping: £39 UK Mainland, for Export Shipping Call for a quote.
FIRE RIVER® is a registered Trademark.
- Tech A
Saving No Manufacturer SPIRIT FIRE Fuel Type Natural gas or LPG/Propane (All European Gas Catergories) - select at checkout. Appliance Type Chimney Fire with Open Flame Control System Remote Control, Fully Sequential, Operated by Hand Set, Controls On & Off and Flame Up & Down. 6 x AA Battery, Upgrade to 240v available. Countries AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, IE, IT, LU, MT, NL, NO, PT, SE, Efficiency Rating Approx 50% (Depends on chimney draw and if a gather has been used) Heat Input (kW) 7.4Kw on High Heat Output (kW) 3.7Kw on High Running Costs 32p/hour (High Setting) (Based on Natural Gas @ 4.3p/kW/hr) Flue System Required Class 1, Class 2, 127mm x 3m minimum or 175mm x 2m minimum - decide at checkout. Air Vent Required Class 2 Version - no air vent required, ClasS 1 version - 100cm2 air vent required. Specification Sheet (PDF) #1 PDF Specification Sheet - click here Specification Sheet (PDF) #2 Installation Guidance - Burner Air - click here Specification Sheet (PDF) #3 Ribbon Selector Chart - click here Specification Sheet (PDF) #4 No Installation By Gas Safe Registered Engineer Dimensions No Special Comments Please read technical PDF in full as it gives extra information required for installation. When this fire is installed as frameless additional burner ventilation needs to be planned before installation. We can supply a specification sheet advising how to achieve this. There is a double sided or see through version of this fire available. See "Central Fires" at top of site. Please call and we can email a copy. If in doubt about any aspect of this fire please call our technical sales team on 01325-301020 during office hours or email using the contact button below.
- Tech B
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
Really love this fire. Just installed and better than the pictures.
Price Description Quality
Looked at loads of hole in the wall and trimless fires in showrooms before finding CVO and visiting the Firevault showroom. This fire beats them all for Quality and Flame.
Price Description Quality
- Great Fireplace
Thank you for your top class help.
Price Description Quality