Gas Burner Tray - Fire Grate - 506. Gas fireplace insert designed to give the same atmosphere of a real wood fireplace. Easy to install wherever there is an existing fireplace installation, only a gas connection required. This is one of the smaller Gas Burner Trays available for selection with a size of 506mm wide x 296mm deep x 140mm high. The fire is available for Natural Gas or LPG and can be supplied with either logs or carrara pebbles. View technical Tab below for full specification and installation manual .
- Heat Input 10kw Max / 4kw Min
- Use indoors or buy the upgrade at checkout for outdoor fireplace use.
- Suitable for a wide range of fireplace designs - traditional, hole in the wall, fire table etc.
- Burner tray is supplied complete ready for installation, just connect the gas supply.
- Choose either high quality fireplace logs or white carrara river pebbles.
- Operated by battery powered Infrared Remote Control system, mains upgrade available.
- Class 1 (175 diameter or greater) chimney required.
- Our burner trays are available in 5 sizes - 373mm, 506mm, 774mm, 1307mm & 1800mm wide.
This Gas Fire Grate Burner Tray creates a beautiful, warm atmosphere with the advantage of an open living gas flame and without the mess and hassle of wood. The remote control modulates the flame to high and low with the minimum of fuss. When using this fireplace outside it must be protected from the weather, an optional rain cover is available at checkout.
Read the installation instructions in full before ordering.
Delivery is typically within 2 to 4 weeks depending on stock availability.
- Tech A
Saving No Manufacturer ITALKERO Fuel Type Natural Gas or LPG Appliance Type Fire Grate Burner Box Control System Fully Sequential Mertix Maxitrol Remote System with Battery Pack Countries EU Efficiency Rating No Heat Input (kW) 10kw Max / 4kw Min Heat Output (kW) No Running Costs = 4.5p x 10 = 45p/hour Flue System Required Chimney Air Vent Required Ventilation provided by air vent from outside is 10 cm2 of equivalent air Specification Sheet (PDF) #1 Technical Data Sheet Specification Sheet (PDF) #2 Dimensions Specification Sheet (PDF) #3 Installation Manual Specification Sheet (PDF) #4 Installation Guide Installation By Gas Safe Engineer Dimensions 506mm x 296mm x 140mm Height Special Comments Read the installation manual fully before ordering. Warranty covers the burner tray only and CVO Fire are not responsible for the fireplace design or the suitability of the product within a fireplace opening designed by others. The fire is supplied on the basis that any warranty claim will include removal and return of the burner to the factory at buyers cost. The fire should be installed so that the fire grate can be removed easily and returned to the factory for testing and possible repair.
- Related Products