The MADINI Fire Basket with Logs or Pebbles can be used as a drop in gas fire burner tray with a flange for use in custom fireplace designs or it can be upgraded to a fire grate burner tray to be used in a traditional fireplace opening. The fire grate burner also looks great in a double sided or see through fireplace design. As the burner does not require additional burner ventilation installation is very easy and straight forward. The gas fire burner has a heat input of 4.9kW, a running cost of 22p per hour and is operated by a battery remote control system with hand set.
The fire can be supplied with a frame-less enclosure if required and this is available at checkout giving a simple letterbox installation. The fire can be supplied with an optional gather unit that connects the enclosure to a 125mm liner.
The MADINI gas fire can be used with either a class 1 or class 2 chimney and does not require additional room ventilation (wall vent). Please read the technical information prior to ordering.
Options (available at checkout):
Fireplace Opening Sizes:
- Burner: The burner is a self contained unit with battery remote control. This is available to buy separately without the enclosure.
- Enclosure: Standard Enclosure can be supplied in either Matt Black Steel, Upgrade to Brushed or Polished Stainless Available.
- Power Supply: The fire has 6 x AA batteries to keep installation costs to a minimum.
- Fire Grate: When upgraded to a Fire Grate the burner size is 230mm H x 690mm W x 285mm D. Read the technical notes below:
- The Burner Tray : This is supplied with a flange. The fire is approved with a maximum opening size of 840mm (w) x 250mm (h) and minimum depth of 310mm. The burner must be positioned so that it is a minimum of 70mm from the burner edge to the front of the enclosure.
- The Fire Grate Burner : This is siupplied inside a free standing grate. The fire is approved with a maximum opening size of 840mm (w) x 480mm (h) and minimum depth of 335mm. The burner must be positioned so that it is a minimum of 40mm from the burner edge to the front of the enclosure.
- The fire may operate in other enclsure sizes however this will depend on the flue type and length. If spillage occurs glass can be used to reduce the opening size.,
MADINI is a registered trademark.
- Tech A
Saving No Manufacturer CVO FIRE Fuel Type Natural Gas Only Appliance Type Chimney Fire with Open Flame Control System Remote Control, Fully Sequential, Operated by Hand Set, Controls On & Off and Flame Up & Down. 6 x AA Battery. Countries AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, IE, IT, LU, MT, NL, NO, PT, SE, Efficiency Rating Approx 50% (Depends on chimney draw and if a gather has been used) Heat Input (kW) 4.9kW (High) and 2.4kW (Low) Heat Output (kW) 2.5kW (High) and 1.2kW (Low) Running Costs 41p/hour (High Setting) (Based on Natural Gas @ 4.3p/kW/hr) Flue System Required Minimum: 125mm x 2m Flue Liner or conventional Class 1 brick built chimney. Air Vent Required No Room Ventilation Required Specification Sheet (PDF) #1 PDF Specification Sheet - click here Specification Sheet (PDF) #2 No Specification Sheet (PDF) #3 No Specification Sheet (PDF) #4 No Installation By Gas Safe Registered Engineer Dimensions No Special Comments Please read technical PDF in full as it gives extra information required for installation. If in doubt about any aspect of this fire please call our technical sales team on 01325-301020 during office hours or email using the contact button below.
- Tech B
- Related Products
You may also be interested in the following product(s)