The MILANO 130 Freestanding Power Flue Gas Fire with Glass Casing. This modern, high efficiency, gas appliance is perfect for homes without a chimney, and represents the cheapest installation option for this type of property. The fire operates with a power flue system and small pipes (54mm or 80mm) which can be routed in any direction, even under the floor, to a maximum length of 40m. This fire is built to the latest CE standard for energy efficiency and operated by a wireless thermostatic remote control. The fire is designed to be a freestanding unit which just requires the flue pipes and a gas supply, the casing is high quality glass in either black or white.
This version of MILANO 130 Power Flue Gas Fire is ideal for apartments where installing a full flue system would not be possible. This modern gas appliance has very small small pipes which are routed to the outside wall. The outlet wall terminal is very small (see images). By installing a power flue gas fire you can benefit from all the looks of a wood burner with the functionality and low running costs of a gas fire. The fire is operated by a programmable remote control which can be set to control the room temperature and also switch the unit on and off at set times during the day.
This design, with a glass casing is perfect for commercial properties like hotels, bars, restaurants, offices, schools and any location where high efficiency and heat are required. The casing ensures the maximum heat is dissipated into the room. Read technical specification.
- Double Sided (glass on both sides - see through.)
- Free-Standing Design with Glass Casing.
Note: This version is double sided version with glass on two sides - see through. There is a single sided version available on the web site.
- Modern Gas Appliance - Class 1 Efficiency.
- High Quality, Reliable, Manufactured product.
- Toughened Glass Casing - White or Black.
- Glass Viewing Area : L 1321 mm x h 289 mm.
- Use 54mm or 80mm pipes depending on flue route.
- Cheapest installation option for homes without a chimney.
- High heat output.
- Low running costs of gas (70% cheaper than wood burning)
- Very high efficiency, meeting all current building regulations - 90% or greater class 1 efficiency.
- Flue routing in any direction up to 40 meter in total; length.
- No room ventilation required.
- Operated by programmable wireless controller.
- Designer fireplace.
- Tech A
Saving No Manufacturer CVO FIRE Fuel Type Natural Gas or LPG/Propane (select at checkout) Appliance Type Power Flue Gas Fire Control System No Countries No Efficiency Rating 90% Heat Input (kW) 9.7Kw Heat Output (kW) 8.1Kw Running Costs 44p/hour Flue System Required Yes Air Vent Required No Specification Sheet (PDF) #1 FLUE PLANNING (Click Here) Specification Sheet (PDF) #2 FLUE MATRIX CHART (Click Here) Specification Sheet (PDF) #3 No Specification Sheet (PDF) #4 No Installation By Gas Safe Engineer Dimensions No Special Comments Please read the technical PDF in full for the various versions on the fires and if in any doubt please call us before ordering. The specification sheet also gives extra information required for installation. For additional help please call our technical sales team on 01325-301020 during office hours or email using the contact button below. CALL SALES FOR INSTALL BOOKLET
- Related Products