ROMA 50 TALL TUNNEL Balanced Flue Gas Fire. This double sided gas fire requires a balanced flue chimney system (we can supply the flue pipes with your fireplace order). This is a room sealed gas fire meaning that it does not require additional room ventilation from outside (air vent). All our balanced flue gas fires are classed as high efficiency gas appliances and will save money on your heating bills. This is the double sided or see though version of the ROMA TALL balanced flue gas fire with glass on two sides (see through fireplace). The fire has an approximate front opening size of 435mm Wide x 986mm High. The fire is supplied as frame-less however a trim panel making installation and servicing easier is available upon request. The fire can be purchased for Natural Gas or LPG (Calor Gas) and can be supplied with either high quality fireplace logs or river pebbles. The fire is operated by a fully sequential remote control system. Due to the long flue length and routing options the fireplace can be used in installations where conventional gas fires would not be available.
- This is the Double Sided or See Through Version
- Heat Output 6.3kw
- Balanced Flue Gas Fire using 100/150 or 130/200 Pipes
- Up to 15 Metres Flue Length (Ask for Flue Route Chart)
- High Efficiency, Glass Fronted Fireplace
- Room Sealed Appliance (no air vent required)
- Double Sided (See Through) with glass on two sides
- Supplied with either High Quality Fireplace Logs or River Pebbles.
- The Access Door for the remote box is included in the price.
- High Quality 5mm Glass.
- Can be supplied "frameless" or with "trim" - ask for details
- We can supply the flue system (review flue routing survey form in Technical Section)
Click on the TECHNICAL TAB below to access the specification, install booklet and videos.
Manufactured in Italy by ITALKERO these high quality fireplaces feature Italian styling.
- Tech A
Saving No Manufacturer ITALKERO Fuel Type Natural Gas or LPG Appliance Type Double Sided Balanced Flue Gas Fire Control System Remote Control Countries UK Efficiency Rating > 78%, Class 1 Energy Efficiency Rating Heat Input (kW) 8.3kW High / 3.3kW Low Heat Output (kW) 6.3kW High / 2.2kW Low Running Costs 35p/hour Natural Gas (High Setting) Flue System Required 100/150 (100mm internal & 150mm external) Air Vent Required No Air Vent Required Specification Sheet (PDF) #1 Technical Data Sheet Specification Sheet (PDF) #2 Dimensions & Install Guide Specification Sheet (PDF) #3 Installation Manual Specification Sheet (PDF) #4 Flue Pipe Routing Installation By Gas Safe Engineer Dimensions Overall Size = 595mm W x 1455 H x 401mm D Special Comments This fire is supplied as a complete balanced flue fireplace with glass front, ceramics and remote control system. Glass Length = 435mm Glass Height = 986mm
- Tech B
- Related Products