AC043 - SEAGAS Pilot Assembly - P4-37D
Check the installation manual for the product to be repaired or serviced. The installation manual will confirm which parts are used on that gas appliance. This part must be fitted by a gas safe engineer.
- This is a Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
- Fitting the wrong pilot assembly to a gas fire could result in the ODS system not working.
- The ODS system is there to protect the user should the chimney become blocked.
- Each gas fire has been tested with a specific pilot that will ensure that when CO levels in the room reach a level the appliance will turn off.
- An incorrect part would render the gas appliance dangerous.
Gas Fire Installation Manuals can be downloaded from the technical section of the web site.
- Tech A
Saving No Manufacturer SPIRIT FIRE Fuel Type No Appliance Type No Control System No Countries No Efficiency Rating No Heat Input (kW) No Heat Output (kW) No Running Costs No Flue System Required No Air Vent Required No Specification Sheet (PDF) #1 No Specification Sheet (PDF) #2 No Specification Sheet (PDF) #3 No Specification Sheet (PDF) #4 No Installation By No Dimensions No Special Comments No