The TORINO 70Q Tunnel Power Flue Gas Fire, high efficiency gas fire. This modern gas appliance is perfect for homes without a chimney, and represents the cheapest installation option. The fire operates with small pipes (54mm or 80mm) which can be routed in any direction, even under the floor, to a maximum length of 40m (see flue route chart). This fire is built to the latest CE standard for Energy Efficiency and is operated by a wireless thermostatic remote control;. The remote control is programmable allowing the user to set the on/off time and also to modulate the flame to maintain a steady room temperature.
The TORINO 70Q Tunnel Power Flue Gas Fire is ideal for apartments where a flue system would not be possible as the small pipes are routed to the outside wall and the outlet terminal is very small (see images). By installing a power flue gas fire you can benefit from all the looks of a wood burner with the functionality and low running costs of a gas fire.
- Double Sided (See Through)
- Easy Install Style - The fire does not require extra ventilation grills installing as the fire is supplied with a front panel which can be covered with plasterboard to create a design feature. This is then allows the heat to radiate around the appliance eliminating the need for special duct work, making the overall installation easier. A false wall/chimney must then be built around the fireplace.
Note: This version has glass on two sides (see through), there is a single sided with glass on the front face only available available on the web site.
- High Quality, Reliable, Manufactured product.
- Glass Viewing Area : L 640 mm x h 445 mm.
- Use 54mm or 80mm pipes depending on flue route.
- Cheapest installation option for homes without a chimney.
- High heat output.
- Low running costs of gas (70% cheaper than wood burning)
- Very high efficiency, meeting all current building regulations - 90% or greater class 1 efficiency.
- Flue routing in any direction up to 40 meter in total; length.
- No room ventilation required.
- Operated by programmable wireless controller.
- Designer fireplace.
- Tech A
Saving No Manufacturer CVO FIRE Fuel Type Natural Gas or LPG/Propane (select at checkout) Appliance Type Power Flue Gas Fire Control System Manual Control/Remote Thermostat Countries No Efficiency Rating 89% Heat Input (kW) 7.0Kw High , 3.0Kw Low Heat Output (kW) 6.2Kw High , 2.3Kw Low Running Costs 33p Flue System Required Yes Air Vent Required No Specification Sheet (PDF) #1 TECH SHEET (Click Here) Specification Sheet (PDF) #2 FLUE ROUTE CHART (Click Here) Specification Sheet (PDF) #3 FLUE PLANNING (Click Here) Specification Sheet (PDF) #4 No Installation By Gas Safe Registered Engineer Dimensions See Technical Image Special Comments Please read the technical PDF in full for the various versions on the fires and if in any doubt please call us before ordering. The specification sheet also gives extra information required for installation. For additional help please call our technical sales team on 01325-301020 during office hours or email using the contact button below. CALL SALES FOR INSTALLATION BOOKLET
- Related Products