VENEZIA 130 Balanced Flue Gas Fire. This modern gas fire design requires a balanced flue chimney system (we can supply the flue pipes with the fire) and is room sealed meaning that it does not require additional room ventilation from outside. Ideal for modern properties. The high heat output and high efficiency design style will help to lower your overall heating bills. The fire has an approximate front opening size of 1369mm Wide x 320mm High. The fire is supplied as frameless however a trim panel making installation and servicing easier is available upon request. The fire can be purchased for Natural Gas or LPG (Calor Gas) and can be supplied with either high quality fireplace logs or river pebbles. The fire is operated by a fully sequential remote control system. Due to the long flue length and routing options the fireplace can be used in installations where conventional gas fires would not be available.
- Heat Output 7.6 kw
- Balanced Flue Gas Fire using 100/150 or 130/200 Pipes
- Up to 15 Metres Flue Length (Ask for Flue Route Chart)
- High Efficiency, Glass Fronted Fireplace
- Supplied with either High Quality Fireplace Logs or River Pebbles.
- The Access Door for the remote box is included in the price.
- High Quality 5mm Glass.
- Can be supplied "frameless" or with "trim" - ask for details
- We can supply the flue system (review flue routing survey form in Technical Section)
Click on the TECHNICAL TAB below to access the specification, install booklet and videos.
Our balanced flue gas fires are manufactured in Italy by ITALKERO. Most Items are held in stock and we can supply the flue pipes with the fire. To discuss purchasing and installation please call.
- Tech A
Saving No Manufacturer ITALKERO Fuel Type Natural Gas or LPG Appliance Type Balanced Flue Gas Fire Control System Remote Control Countries UK Efficiency Rating > 75%, Class 1 Energy Efficiency Heat Input (kW) 10kW High / 4.0kW Low Heat Output (kW) 7.6kW High / 2.6kW Low Running Costs 43p/hour Natural Gas (High Setting) Flue System Required 100/150 (100mm internal & 150mm external) Air Vent Required No Air Vent Required [Room Sealed] Specification Sheet (PDF) #1 Technical Data Sheet Specification Sheet (PDF) #2 Dimensions & Install Guide Specification Sheet (PDF) #3 Installation Manual Specification Sheet (PDF) #4 Flue Pipe Routing Installation By Gas Safe Engineer Dimensions Overall Size = 1529mm W x 788mm H x 408mm D Special Comments This fire is supplied as a complete balanced flue fireplace with glass front, ceramics and remote control system. Glass Length = 1369mm Glass Height = 320mm
- Tech B
- Related Products
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Style, Heat, Quality
- Style, Heat, Quality. We purchased this from CVO with all the flue pipes. Installation was easy and we now have a modern fireplace with logs which gives out loads of heat. Operated by remote control. Makes our room nice and cozy. Everyone who sees it really likes it. My husband and I made a great choice and are very pleased with the results.
- Best BF fire on the market
having looks at lots of fires in showrooms and been given poor advice I decided to visit the firevault showroom to view the italkero range. The design quality of the fire in the showroom is amazing and when looking at prices overall buying the fire and pipes from CVO saved me a fortune.
Quality Price Description
- Excellent Quality
Having seen other fires in local showrooms and visiting the cvo firevault you can immediately see the difference in quality. The prices are also cheape and cvo will supply all of the flue pipes with the fire. Great looking fire, energy efficient and loads of heat.
Price Description Quality